RedBoot and WindowsCE restoration on iPAQ H3630

Hello,

	Can someone give me some instructions on how to restore Windows CE to my iPAQ, using the four image files that were created by the Compaq osloader program?

	I've found some instructions at the www.handhelds.org website, but they refer to their bootldr system, rather Redboot.

	Also, when I try to install Redboot permanently into the iPAQ ROM, I get errors about flash ROM failed to erase. What's wrong?

	Thank you in advance.
---
Best Regards,
Manos S. Pappás        frontier@unwired.gr
Address: D. Synadinou 8, 82100 Chios, GREECE
PGP key available on request