To: Guillermo GARCIA <guga at teamlog dot fr>
Subject: RE: [ECOS] goahead webserver do nothing
From: Gary Thomas <gthomas at redhat dot com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 05:04:05 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: ecos-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com

And the Solution Given by them is to change the user value

cdl_option CYGNUM_LIBC_MALLOC_MEMPOOL_SIZE {
    # Flavor: data
    # No user value, uncomment the following line to provide one.
    user_value 1638400
    # value_source default
    # Default value: 16384
    # Legal values: 32 to 0x7fffffff
};

For More Reference i had send the Reply mail from ecos-discuss as
attachment.

Regards
Balaji.T.S

for the eCos project.

Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

RE: goahead webserver do nothing