e7t ROM startup

Hi all,
       I'm working with the e7t board. I want to build a standalone
application image such that when I reset my board the application should
start executing. To achieve this, I built eCOS with default template and
changed the CYG_HAL_STARTUP to "ROM". After that I built my application.
I got an ELF image of the same which I subsequently converted to UUE
format and burnt into the flash at 0x01830000 address using the BSL
rommodule. When I reset the board now I again get the same old RedBoot
prompt (after 2 seconds). So what I did next was I enetered the BSL and
assigned to PC the addrees 0x01830000 and then executed 'go' !!! nothing
happened. Is the correct way of building and executing standalone
programs or I have to make some ROM Module kind of a thing and then
install it as I install other rom modules and then get it executed.

Regards,
Vipin