Re: does eCos/GNU debugger supports EmbeddedICE?

We use gdb with an EmbeddedIce from with our arm target.  gdb is used to
download our program, containing ecos, into ram, and the program is run
and debugged out of ram.  The EmbeddedIce is connected via ethernet and
gdb connects to with the command "target rdi e=IPaddress of ICE".  I
built gdb with --target=arm-elf and it had everything we needed.

Good Luck,
Matthew