RedBoot IDE access on x86 without BIOS

Greetings,
Right now I have RedBoot running from a ram based elf image from the
rom with the use of LinuxBIOS (www.linuxbios.org) . It's pretty swell.
But, it's not detecting the presence of any of the hard drives. I looked
at the code, and it doesn't seem to be using any BIOS int calls. Anyone
have any idea as to what could be wrong? I don't think it's a matter of
the hard drives not having time to spin up, because a reboot doesn't make
it suddenly work either. Everything looks OK to me, except perhaps these
defines in ecos/packages/hal/i386/pcmb/current/include/pcmb_io.h :

#define __PCMB_IDE_PRI_CMD   0x1f0
#define __PCMB_IDE_PRI_CTL   0x3f4
#define __PCMB_IDE_SEC_CMD   0x170
#define __PCMB_IDE_SEC_CTL   0x374

Shouldn't __PCMB_IDE_PRI_CTL be 0x3f6 and __PCMB_IDE_SEC_CTL 0x376? And if
not, could you explain why please?

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Adam Agnew