RE: ARM evaluator board port status

Great, did you have this publically available somewhere ?

Actually I'm using the files posted on the ecos website which were made
against October 2000 CVS, the merge with current cvs was quite easy, except
maybe for the Flash part (which i'm not caring much about for now).
The eCos library  compiled fine, and i'm trying to compile a test program
right now.

> Legal have been looking at the copyright assignment last
> month, so this
> should now be resolved soon hopefully after which sources could be
> integrated in the cvs tree if you wish to.

great, great,...

and maybe soon will have MultiICE support for eCos... :-)

Thanks,

	Fabrice