serial driver

Hi
My target board is AT91EB40 but the source code is not same as the Redhat
eCos because I have done some port before eCos support it.

I have wrote a testing program which have 2 threads, transmit and receive,
are used to test the full duplex of the target board. In pc side, I have a
serial testing program used to do the testing. I did the 3 testing,
1. only transmit  to pc (in loop)
2. only receive from pc
3. transmit to (in loop) and receive from pc (hold on the enter key to send
a block of data)

In case 1 and 2, the serial driver can work fine but it can't work in case
3. The problem occured in case 3 was that it can work correctly within a
short time and then it can't do the transmit and receive. I use the Ctrl+C
to break the program, I always see it break in the idle_thread_main.

What is the possible problem that cause the program run into this function?
What is the best way to do the debugging?

Thanks!

Chris

Sure, you can have free email. But free Email, Voicemail and Faxmail?
Check it out at http://www.2bzd.com