From: Ravi Kumar B S [mailto:ravikbs@mindtree.com]
Sent: 31 August 2001 05:49
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] problem in building ecos host side software

hi all,

i am trying to build ecos host side software. i did code check out from the
anonymous repository to get the latest version of ecos.
i am able to run configure script which is there in the ecos/host/configure.
after that it create the Makefile.
the problem what i am facing is when i tried to run the generated Makefile,
it is giving the compilation error. the following is the error what i am
getting.

make[3]: *** No rule to make target `hosttest.exp', needed by `all-am'.
Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/u/ARM/ecos/host/build/infra'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/u/ARM/ecos/host/build/infra'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/u/ARM/ecos/host/build/infra'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

i tried searching for hosttest.exp file which is not there in my system.

could any body help me in solving this problem?

thanks in advance,

ravi kumar