Need short hint on: Howtoget cygpkg_fs_ram for building redboot for powerpc

Where do I get this and other packages?

When setting eCos repository to my redboot checkout-dir, I get error message from this package "there are no version subdirectories".

I also got errormessages from cygpkg_cygmon and cygpkg_error, but I could localize these being subdirectories of <ecosdir>/packages and copying these to <redbootdir>/packages has helped.

Thanks in advance,

Artus

PS: I hope this isn't my second mail on the topic. It's only I didn't recieve the first one although I'm in the mailinglist, so I figured something must've went wrong

Artus Ph Rosenbusch
Rosenweg 43
63128 Dietzenbach

Tel: 06064 / 25905