Hello

Hello,

We are running ecos on our custom developed board which is based on MPC555
processor.
On our custom board we have Network Controller CS8900.
Currently we are compiling ECOS for target as CME555.
Now for the same target we wanted to add existing (NET) network package.
But currently we are not able to add NET package because it is defined for
EDB7xxx boards only.
How we can add existing NET package for our custom board.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nishant Tholiya.
Danlaw Technologies India Limited.