Debugging multi-threaded eCos application using GDB

Hello,

We have a similar problem like Nadine:
Debugging an eCos application for the linux target is hard, because gdb is
not aware of
the eCos threads.

> We do have some ideas on how to fix this properly, basically making
> the thread-aware debugging inside gdb much more flexible, but so far
> nobody has been willing to contribute or fund any of the work
> involved.

> Bart

Bart, what exactly are the ideas for gdb ? Or does anybody have a solution
meanwhile ?

regards, Stefan