RE: Good board for audio + USB

On 24 Jul 2001, at 9:44, Trenton D. Adams wrote:

> Thanks for that Stefano, I'll take a look.  Much appreciated! :)
>
> So, are you saying that their library will work with eCos?

Trenton,

we didn't check this (my colleagues are now porting eCOS to our
hardware platform based on CS7209, and the next step will be to
use the Cirrus GNU-version decoding library) but I don't see any
serious problem in this. So far, we used the Cirrus ARM SDT-
version decoding lib with success. We are also planning to check
for MAD compiled for ARM.
bye- Stefano
BlueWind                Electronic Design
I-31033 Castelfranco Veneto (TREVISO)
Via Steffani 7/B
VOICE   +39 0 423 723431
FAX     +39 0 423 744738