Yet another request for PPP driver for eCos

Hi everyone!

I've searched the mailinglist to see if someone had realized a PPP driver
for eCos.
I found a lot of people who wanted to do this, but couldn't find anyone who
claimed
he/she had a working one...
So, my question is if someone knows where I can find one? Or if anyone has a
written
a working version they could share?

Best regards
Arif Abbas