how to make ecos run without GDB connection ?

hi.
I ported eCos to custom mpc860 board ( with modified mbx860 package ).
eCos on my board runs well with GDB connecton.
I download eCos image via serial with GDB. and see GDB console to
confirm eCos running.
But I think It is main reason eCos runs slowly.

So I tried to download eCos image via ethernet (on RedBoot).
But in that case, eCos dosn't run after downloaded completely.
I think it's from GDB protocol.

So I disabled  "CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_INHERIT_CONSOLE"  option.
and retried to run eCos without GDB. But the result was same.

So what should I do for that?

thanks.

Nohee Ko
Staff Engineer, SI Hardware