newbie question: what should happen in redboot

Hi,

I'm using Cirrus Logic EDB7211. I have download the
GDB stub to my board and run the "hello" example from
my PC (using cygwin & arm-elf-gdb) and I got hello
sting in my PC sreen. (I use Template: default, and
strtup: RAM and also enable the serianl driver port 1
for the eCos configuration setting).

Then I tried to build Redboot (with steps: Template
Redboot then import Redboot_ROM for my board) I have
succefully download redboot to my board.

I have download the hello example (in SREC format)
using YMODEM to my board with redboot using this
command:
load -m ymodem

then I try to run the hello example using: go
but nothing happen to my PC sreen and my board just
hanged there.

I really don't know what should happen if I execute
it, can anyone tell what should happen?

PS I use hyperterminal under win98SE to connect with
my board in com1.

Thanks in advance

=====
Regards,