Re: Problem with redboot.bin "No network interfaces found"

Sateesh Soman wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> I am trying to boot the i386 target.
> I am using Cygwin tools, WinNt and eCos 1.3.1
> I have downloaded the binaries (redboot.bin)from the site http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/boards/redbootbins/x86pc/
> I made a bootable floppy with redboot.bin.Now When i try to boot the target,It is giving a string like this on top of the screen ("No network interfaces found")
> I can't access the host also.otherwise it seems the target is bootaed properly.

The only network cards supported are those based on the i82559. That's
primarily the Intel EtherExpress Pro. If you don't have one, then that's
exactly what I'd expect to see.

Once it's going like this you can connect via serial to download programs
instead.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/