RE: cyg_drv_interrupt_create ()

> I don't know details about the board you are using but if you
> are using a free interrupt or an interrupt not yet
> used/defined by eCos you should define one yourself. The only
> thing is that you have to make sure that this is the same
> number as returned by hal_IRQ_handler. You will also want to
> add this to hal/arm/edb7xxx/current/include/hal_platform_ints.h.

hal_IRQ_handler will return CYGHAL_INTERRUPT_EXTFIQ or
CYGHAL_INTERRUPT_EINT1 both of which are used by the CL-PS6700 PCMCIA
controller.  However, the INTSR1-3 do not have a specific bit for PCMCIA
use so it would never return it.
So, should I add some code to check the interrupt status registers in
the PC controller before returning from hal_IRQ_handler?  Then, if there
are some bits set in the PC controller's interrupt status register, I
could simply return a new value of my own definition.  Then the rest
could be handled by my PCMCIA controller right?

If I do the code above, should I check for the __EDB7211 define first?