ethernet driver + file system support

Hi guys,
     Well, I was going through the documentation looking for the
availablity of certain features. One of them being the support for
ethernet driver for "Intel EBSA-285 + EtherPRO 10/100+" The document
says that following ethernet drivers are currently provided:
- Motorola PowerPC MBX/860
- Cirrus Logic EDB72xx, based on the Crystal CS8900
- Socket Communications Low Power Compact Flash Ethernet adaptor
- Intel EBSA-285 + EtherPRO 10/100+
I could find the first two in the net-1.0b1.epk. Then there was this
mention of ne2000 Ethernet driver x86 port in the third party
contributions. This is, I guess, different from the EtherPRO one. What I
want to know is that does anyone know of the EtherPRO ethernet driver port.

My second doubt is related to the file system support on ecos. If yes
then what kind of file system is supported. Also if there is any memory
component which we can read from or write to. I mean FLASH or any such
thing.
guys, please help me out.

regards,
vipin