Re: Help ! PPP driver ??

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 06:43:12PM -0400, joyee wrote:
> HI,
>            I am wanting to add PPP driver for eCos , and downloaded the
> source code (if_ppp.c,
> if_ppp.h,and if_pppvar.h) from OpenBSD.org , but now I can't find the
> needed include file :
> ppp.h,  bpfilter.h and machine/proc.h . Can anybody help me ?

These should also be on openbsd.org. bpfilter.h could be a
problem. eCos does not support bpf so you can probably comment out
code that trys to use it. Thats normaly in the frame receive function.
If ppp is actually trying to use bpf for filtering for some reason,
you have a problem.

>           By the way ,  can anybody give me some advices or any
> informations  on how to realize the PPP driver for eCos  ? We want to
> realize PPP driver to connect modem by our serial port .

Don't forget the 'user space' half.

        Andrew