TFTP problem

Marek ??cki wrote:
 Hi
 I have problem with TFTP client . I created server and client tftp on  two
 MPC 860. When I connected to server with another client ( from Cygwin) all
 wroked correctly but if I used eCos tftp client and try to get a file , I
 coudn't do it. When anlalised a net packets , I saw that client sent a
 request and server responsed. Server sent a packet ( file) to client but
client coudn't receive it. Function tftp_get returned -1 and  the *err
argument
 I passed to tftp_get() = 8 (Time out) ; What is wrong ???