question about mbx860 ecos ethernet

hi.
I'm trying to port mbx860 ECOS supports Ethernet on my custom mpc860
platform.
I made Ethernet supporting ECOS imgae by downloading TCP/IP Stack on
CVS.
But Ethernet on ECOS does not work.

For example, I made ping_test test program runs on ECOS.
And I downloaded ping_test program on my mpc860 platform by GDB and ran
it.
But "Program received signal SIGTERM, Terminated. " message was printed
on GDB window.
Of course ping_test program seemed not to work.

So I looked into ECOS Ethernet related sources.
and I found that there are no routine to initialize mpc860
hardware(quicc_eth_init,etc) and ethernet driver(eth_drv_int,etc).
There are these routine in MBX860 RedBoot.
At RedBoot, after jumping main( ) , net_init ( ) function do those
things.
But using TCP/IP stack on ECOS , there is no this kind of routine.

I made Ethernet supporting Image, like this.
> ./ecosconfig new mbx net
> ./ecosconfig tree
>  make tests

Is there any problem?

And one more question.
There are two ethernet port, eth0 & eth1 on TCP/IP Stack.
what are eth0 and eth1 for?
I think MBX860 RedBoot has just one Ethernet port.
So I am confused about that.

Please let me know the way to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes.

Tony.