RE: redefinition of `struct mallinfo' when building application

> > > getting the
> anybody have
> > [snip]
> > Now I see that I didn't mention that this message appears
> during application
> > building. It seems that it comes up in every file where I have
> to include
> > <stdlib.h>. Any ideas?
> >
> > eCos builds fine though. No such messages while building eCos.
>
> Still, it should see where the redefinition occurred, and where the
> original definition was. What does it say?

While building my application, on the first file which includes stdlib.h,
the compiler drops:

In file included from ../../../../work/src/utils/memwatch.h:329,
                 from ../../../../work/src/multiplatform/work.h:42,
                 from mips_exc.c:20:
/ecos/test/test_install/include/stdlib.h:206: redefinition of `struct
mallinfo'
make[1]: *** [release/mips_exc.o] Error 1

The point is, in the /test_install/include I can not find any additional
occurrence of struct mallinfo except in stdlib.h. This header file has
multiple inclussion protection and can not be included more than once. So, I
can't figure out where the other definition of struct mallinfo lies.

I hope that this info was the one you were looking for...

Regards,

Ivan