RE: eCos for Atmel EB40 - Let's stick together!

Hi,

I have eCos up and running on my EB40 board. I used Carl's EB01 port and it
worked quite fine on the EB40 aswell. I had some problems with the serial
port but since i am not goint to use any of them i didn´t investigate it
further. However, the diag printout works and that´s what i need.

/Daniel