Re: ELIX

Marek Pêkalski wrote:

> I use PC i386 platform.
> I need some exemple source code of FTP client or server for EL/IX or any
> other network application.

The i386 PC port in CVS doesn't include network support. Other targets do,
or you can use an old version of CVS with Fabrice Gautier's patches (see
the mailing list archives).

> Where can I find any documentation of  ELIX with routines description and
> with some exemples?

EL/IX support in eCos is summarised at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/ecos-elix/ecos-elix.1.html

> How to start working with ELIX? I builded library with ELIX packages. What I
> should to do next? (I am beginner).

Just pretend that it's Linux, within the limits of EL/IX level 1.