Re: Building dl_edb7xxx for cygwin?

> > dl_edb7xxx.c) I get something that looks like it's working but I'm not sure
> > if it really is (for instance, the "loading code" count doesn't get to 100%
> > and the board doesn't boot after the download is complete).
>
>IIRC the loading code never reaches 100% even when it works.

Bug in the image I was downloading... see other message :)

> > I really do suggest you update the Windows install instructions for eCos to
> > state that current gcc snapshots can't be compiled in cygwin right now
>
>Or I could spend the time to try and track down the bug. What list were you
>discussing it with gcc folks on? I had a look and couldn't find it...

gcc-help - I had several replies, but nothing has worked so far. I've got
much further than previously, but still have weird unsolvable problems. It
LOOKS like a text-mode issue in some intermediate file, but darned if I can
find/fix it...

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."