Re: ELF to AXS

Hi Carlos,

>I have the HSDT100 board with arm multi-ice, and gnu
>no support this device, i know that GNUPRO suppport
>multi-ice, but i don`t have mony for by GNUPRO.

I don't know that particular board. Does it have a serial port? If so, you
should be able to get it working with gdb quite easily. (If you've ported
eCos then you must have already ported the gdb stubs, or at least you've
already done all the work required to port them).

>You are rigth. I build binutils, Gcc, but gdb don`t
>build, i have a windows 2000. But is good idea that
>you make it available for download.

Hmm, that is strange. gdb/insight (5.0) should have no problems building in
Win2000 for ARM target. Actually, gdb builds OK in Win98 also (but insight
doesn't work in Win98).

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."