RE: Problem downloading eCos

>its anything wrong with my download file. The current file that i am trying
>to download is almost 1Mb and it seems a bit strange since its only a hello
>world application. This file was built together with eCos ARM PID default

When you say it's 1Mb, do you mean that the .exe is 1Mb long, or the actual
code? Use arm-elf-size to check how big the actual code is... the
executable will have loads of debug information in it that isn't uploaded
to the board.

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."