Re: Problem downloading eCos

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Andersson <Daniel.Andersson@combitechsystems.com> writes:

Daniel> Hi, I have just recently got my EB40 board on-line with gdb

What is a EB40 board?

Daniel> (using serial/angel). However, i cannot download anything to
Daniel> the memory. I can view the memory through insight 5.0 but when
Daniel> i connect to target and issue a download the whole environment
Daniel> hangs. Has it anything to do with my ecos configuration or is
Daniel> it something else?

Uh, more likely that there's no eCos port for the platform. What
target did you compile for?

Jesper