Re: Size?

>And also the architecture - ARM vs. Thumb is a factor of two difference in
>code size straight off. BTW I doubt it is easy to guess RAM memory usage

This reminds - Jonathan, you posted me some instructions on building the
gcc libs with thumb interwork support, so I could get my app built in
-mthumb mode and eCos built in non-thumb mode. Those instructions did in
fact work for me (Linux).

Now, if only it was possible to get thumb tools working in Windows... or
the current CVS sources to configure in Windows... grrr, mumble, mumble,
mumble, I'm stuck with 1.3.1 and no networking again, mumble, grumble.

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."