Flash Size on the AEB

I saw in the ecos configuration tool that when I build with Startup from ROM
with Revision C, ecos only access till 401FFFF, this means from 4018000 to
401FFFF is only 32 kB ?!? If the flash has 256 Kb of memory why not access
'till 0x403FFFF ??? If so how can we change it?
Don't know if it maximizes during the build but its kinda odd.On the other
hand it uses all the available SRAM.
BTW I compiled the twothread.c with the ROM startup ecos and it keeps
putting all in SRAM and none in the flash, I saw it in gdb console when it
was downloading.
Anyone?

PS:Mister Jeff Lasslett thanks for the info about the prog, it works now :)