Re: GDB Ctrl-C problem

> Xavier Wang wrote:
> >
> > I'd changed the configuration of my application to have break support enabled and
> > Ctrl-C support disabled but still got the same result, ie, GDB stopped at
> > HAL_BREAKPOINT() in breakpoint().
>
> Okay, I just answered with the most obvious thing. But at a guess you could
> try editting hal/mips/jmr3904/VERSION/src/plf_misc.c and editting
> cyg_hal_user_break and replacing
>
> #if defined(CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR_CygMon)
>
> with
>
> #if (defined(CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR_CygMon) || \
>   defined(CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR_GDB_stubs))
>
> But I haven't tried this so I'm only guessing.
>
> The alternative is using anonymous CVS, but that may be a bit of a system
> shock as there are many changes.
>
> Jifl

Jifl, thanks.

I tried the above but found that the *ibp* pointer is null, so cyg_hal_user_break() did
nothing and returned. Any more suggestion?

I'm seriously considering using anonymous CVS, but I wonder whether it's easy or
not to port from current v1.3.1 to anon CVS. Furthermore, since anon CVS is still
being upgraded rapidly, I'm afraid that the porting is endless.

Thanks again.