Can't restore frame ... error in the GDB

Hi,
I have succeeded in porting the redboot to my SA-1110 based board. Thanks for all the replies you have given to me.
I am now running some examples via the GDB remote debugging.
By the way when I run such code as twothreads in the example directory,
I sometimes see the message box saying "Couldn't restore frame in current thread, at frame 0". Though the code seems to run even after the message.
What's the meaning of this message? Did I make any mistake while the porting process?
Thanks in advance.

K. Young Park