DOS filing system

Hi all,

I am new to eCos,

I am considering using it on a Power PC (MPC850) with a PCMCIA and compact
flash ATA cards. I would like to write to the cards in DOS format and was
hopping there is support for a DOS filing system. I see from the news that
there is support for PCMCIA and there is also a filing system. What I want
to do is write to ATA flash cards (PCMCIA and compact flash) from eCos in
DOS format.

Is this supported already? If not what parts do I need to write myself?

TIA
Dave.