Re: AT91EB40 Support (repost)

Hi

The port is rather old and presently unsupported by me, but you can get my
(*old*) sources from :
  ftp://ftp.openh.org/pub/ecos/at91-eb01-venus.tar.gz  (7641KB)

please not that I zipped up my whole old ecos tree. Please only download
it if you want to use and maintain the port.
Our bandwidth is limited at the moment.

Inclused are two directories hosts/eb01 anf hosts/venus both of which use
the AT91M40400 processor.

please would anyone with free time keep this port upto date.
I will soon be building some SH-3 and MIPS based boards which I hope to
port eCos to eventually.

regards

Carl van Schaik
<carl@openh.org>

> We're interested in evaluating eCos for an embedded network application.  I
> am wondering how much work it will be to get eCos running on an Atmel
> AT91EB40 EVB with a scabbed-on LAN91C110 or LAN91C96.  We will be using
> UDP/IP over ethernet, but we need to be a DCHP client and be able to join IP
> multicast groups.
>
> 1. Is this supported "out-of-the-box"?
>
> 2. If not, is it close to anything already supported?
>
> 3. Is there a white-paper on BSP development/porting that can give me an
> idea of the task to get eCos running in this environment?
>
> Thanks!
> James Dabbs

Carl van Schaik   <carl@leg.uct.ac.za>
Dept. Electrical Engineering, UCT