Universal Plug'n'Pray and eCos?

Hi all,

We were approached by Microsoft some time ago to solicit our participation
in the electronic picture frame working group for the Universal Plug'N'Pray
spec. I am wondering, is there any work going on by anyone else to get UPnP
working in embedded appliances based on eCos?

I am thinking that the Intel Linux SDK is probably an easier starting point
than the [very proprietary and nasty] Microsoft UPnP SDK, but on the other
hand I am getting vibes from our contacts at MS that they are working on
standard BSD sockets type examples for their upcoming SDK.

I'd be keen to talk to anyone else seeking to implement UPnP on eCos, if
only so that I can talk to someone who isn't trying to use Windows!
=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."