Re: Whom to contact for licensing issues?

Hi Jonathan,

> > Is there anyone (shure there is! Who is it?) both knowledgeable and
> > empowered concerning the ecos license?
>
>ecos-maintainers@redhat.com is the best place for such queries.

Would this also be the correct destination for inquiries related to
contribution legalistics?

I have some mass-storage and encryption code that I'd like to contribute,
that is really very generic and not at all proprietary, but happens to be
used in the product I work on in my day job. I am wondering about ways
around this issue.

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/