porting to Atmel-AT91, stub memory-layout ...

Hello Mr. Buergel,

what about writing a multi stage bootup-sequence ? You shouldn't have any problems with your ld-scripts for your real application. What i mean is that you should write a small bootloader which adjusts your memory map and than loads your application into ram and descards itself. I have done so for a customers project using the AT9140M400.

If you want some advice feel free to contact me.

Is anyone here interested in a cdrom containing the arm-tool-chain with insight 5.0 for windows ? I am planning to distribute it with a installshield-setup and guarantied running on W95, W98 and NT 4.0 (W2000 in the near future).

With best regards, Siegfried Schaefer
Schaefer EDV-Dienstleistungen und Softwareentwicklungen
"we embed your solution"
Goethestraße 29
75031 Eppingen

___ I know that my website is OLD - it should change in a few weeks ! ___