RE: GDB connection via TCP

The later was not present but this is not the main problem.

The problem was/is that CYGPRI_HAL_IMPLEMENTS_IF_SERVICES was always defined
because there was no CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR option.

Now I added this one (copied from the assabet CDL) but I couldn't activate
it because the RAM startup required to include the GDB Stub.

I can indeed remove this dependency but in fact i'm not sure that's what I
want to do. For If I remove the included gdb stub I loose he thread
support...

In fact I think that what I want to do is to use redboot only as the
provider of the communications channels - particularly over TCP.

How do you think this should be handled ?

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com