GDB connection via TCP

Hi,

When running RedBoot,  I can connect gdb via tcp or serial, I can load a
program (serial or tcp work), and  I succeded running a test program but
only with serial connection.

When I try to run the test program when connected with tcp, the program
still try to do diag output via serial  but the output is O-packetized as if
the program thought GDB was on serial.

In the redboot main, there is just before the breakpoint a
CYGACC_CALL_IF_SET_CONSOLE_COMM(cur); but I don't know when/where 'cur' is
updated. Anyway removing this line doesn't seem to change anything: serial
works, tcp doesn't.

I'm wondering if the program itself have to set up the correct diag and/or
debug channel when it uses te virtual vectors table ?

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com