Re: Question on Support for AEB 2

>>>>> "Narayanan," == Narayanan, Anita (CTS) <Nanita@DBSS.COM> writes:

Narayanan> Hi!  Recently I have started using eCos for my
Narayanan> developement work and the target processor i have in mind
Narayanan> is Arm Evaluation Board 2 (AEB-2). I know there is a
Narayanan> support for AEB 1. But I need to know the following:

Narayanan> * Is there a support for AEB-2?

No. But the AEB-1 rev C has 256 kB. I don't know how much it differs
from the AEB-2 in other regards.

Narayanan> * If i compile my code using the compilers for AEB 1 and
Narayanan> connect AEB 2 to the serial port will my code work?

If the boards are similar, use the same CPU, serial lines are the
same, then it should. But it's impossible to say for sure without
actually testing it...

Jesper