CVS Access??

Hi
This question is not related to eCos.  I apologise for asking this here but felt
that others in the group might have also faced the same problem.
And coming to the problem.
I am currently behind a firewall/ proxy where only port 80 and 443 are open. I
downloaded wincvs expecting that it supports proxy. But I get an error message
saying that the proxy does not support http tunnelling. I would like to know if
there is any way in which I can over come this limitation.

Sorry again for asking this question here.

Thanks in advance,
Sasidhar