Re: How to access PCI memory(HELP)....

> Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> >
> > >  BAR[0]    0x00410008 / probed size 0xFFFFF008 / CPU addr 0xC0410000
> >                                                             ^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > Looks like this address is where the I/O ports for this card should have
>
> I mean "memory", not "I/O ports".

Thanks, Jifl.

You mean I can use 0xC0410000 pointer to access the PCI memeory, is that
correct? But what physical address will appear on the PCI bus then? I check
the source in platform.S for vrc4373, I didn't quite catch how the PCI
address and CPU address mapping for the window 0xC0xxxxxx, both the two PCI
memory access window registers are not configured for mapping this piece of
memory, you can refer the last message that I sent to you for more
information. I did  check the VR4373 manual, especially on the PCI interface
part, but I didn't quite get the idea how to transfter CPU 0xC0xxxxxx to PCI
address. Please do me a favor to give me some hints. Thanks!

Rgds,
-Ling