Re: Build eCos under Windows and Linux w/ same source tree?

On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 10:55:19AM -0500, Grant Edwards wrote:

> So far I've figured out that I need a Win32 version of "ecosconfig".  For
> now I'd like to stick with command-line tool, since I've made changes to the
> HAL memory-map files that would be over-written by the GUI tool.

I downloaded eCos131.exe, but can't figure out how to extract
the file I want (ecosconfig).  I tried executing the file, but
it wants to "install" a bunch of stuff on my C: drive, which a)
doesn't have room, b) isn't where I want stuff put.

None of command-line parameters I've tried for eCos131.exe seem
to have any effect. Is the Windows distribution available as a
tar file w/o all of the install-wizard stuff?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com