Patchs...

Hi,

I have done some modifications to eCos (based on the eCos in CVS) that I
would be happy to contibute.

What is the best format for the patch ? Does the output of something like:
$ cvs diff -q -c
is enough ?

The patchs I should send would include:

1/ PCI support for i386-PC :
For this one I have modified the implementation of HAL_READ_xxx and
HAL_WRITE_xxx macros for i386.
I also modified the implementation of pc_inb & co (which are used in the
macros) The reason is that I had debugging problem with the former
implementationin vector.S (There are now inlined in plf_misc.h).

2/ Support for serial debug at high speed.
This include some modification of the CDL script, adding a new config option
for the debug serial speed
This are 386 specific changes - They should be handled in a more generic way
(in the serial package for example) but I did it in the simplest way (this
mean with code duplication of already duplicated code in th ARM PID
package).

These are not big changes but useful ones I think. (And may be ugly ones,
but they work... at least for me)
This would be really soon if someone tell what is the best way to do it.

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com