Re: stdio vs. diag_printf

Grant Edwards wrote:

> IOW, does diag_printf require the stdio package?  If not, I
> think this would, in turn, allow me to get rid of malloc() and
> its associated heap and posssibly some other stuff.

Out of interest, there is configury inside the libc package to remove the
overhead of using malloc, and other bloating things like floating-point
support in printf.

In saying that, diag_printf will still always be much smaller as it doesn't
have to support the zillion other things that printf has to as part of the
standards baggage.