Re: Problem while running the eCos tests

Andreas> When using the Configuration Tool for running tests the
Andreas> following output is received.  I've changed the EcOS HAL
Andreas> target setup for my AEB to rev C.

which test is it?

did you change any other options than that selecting the revision?

try running it manually from GDB.

Jesper