This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos PowerPC Startup
- To: "amassa at cts dot com" <amassa at cts dot com>
- Subject: [ECOS] Re: eCos PowerPC Startup
- From: Jesper Skov <jskov at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:54:27 +0200 (CEST)
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <200006291613.JAA28288@batman.cts.com>
>>>>> "amassa@cts" == amassa@cts com <email@example.com> writes:
amassa@cts> I'm pretty sure I had that set properly. However, I
amassa@cts> rebuilt and have an image which runs through the code that
amassa@cts> copies the vectors.
amassa@cts> Do you have any other insight with the other parts to my
amassa@cts> question - about the assembly problems?
FWIW I've been updating stubs on a MBX board today - 50MHz version,
and there were no problems whatsoever.