This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- To: nsuresh at cdotb dot ernet dot in
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] compiler
- From: Bart Veer <bartv at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:12:31 +0100
- CC: ecos-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <Pine.OSF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: bartv at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Suresh" == Suresh N <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Suresh> hi all we are planning to use singlestep debugger which
Suresh> supports diab compiler. so what are the issues involed to
Suresh> compile ecos using this or any other compilers? has
Suresh> anybody already tried something like this?
Suresh> thanx in advance, bye
eCos has a number of dependencies on the GNU tools, as described in
I have no experience with the diab compiler so do not know whether or
not it provides comparable functionality. The same applies to other
In addition the eCos maintainers may add further dependencies on the
GNU tools at any time, whenever appropriate. Hence even if you manage
to get the current release of eCos working with some other compiler,
this could break at any time.
Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer