This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- To: bob dot koninckx at mech dot kuleuven dot ac dot be
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] libstdc++
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:25:03 +0100
- CC: "ecos-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com" <ecos-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <3950DC7B.3F305B48@mech.kuleuven.ac.be>
Bob Koninckx wrote:
> Does anyone know about libstdc++ for eCos ??
It's not supported yet, sorry. One of the key stumbling blocks is that it
uses libio, and libio defines its own I/O functions like printf, etc. And
those are layered on POSIX open/close/read/write functions.
We are addressing this as part of our initiative to implement EL/IX
compatibility for eCos, but it will take a little time.
Red Hat, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. CB2 1NS Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow." || These opinions are all my own fault