This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- To: alexs at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] insight/gdb/linux
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:50:16 +0100
- CC: ecos-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <NCBBKJPHEKGAJNNFGNBLIEKOFCAA.email@example.com>
Alex Schuilenburg wrote:
> > > Not the last time I tried. Hitting the run button just issued
> > > "run", even for remote targets. I always had to get up a
> > > console to kick start the session. After that everything was OK.
> > With Insight 5.0?
> Dunno which version. Been a long time since I used Insight (> 1 year), and
> that mostly was from the 98r1 GnuPro release. And I don't feel like digging
> it out either - feel free to :-) - but that may answer your question
In that case I don't need to :-). It's evidently been fixed since then - at
least it worked recently.
Red Hat, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. CB2 1NS Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow." || These opinions are all my own fault